ESTA Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Visa Waiver Program?
- What is ESTA?
- What is a travel authorization?
- Should I to print out approved authorization and carry it with me?
- When do I need to apply for a travel authorization?
- Which countries are eligible to use the Visa Waiver Program?
- How long is approved ESTA valid?
- How can I update new information?
- My passport has changed - issue dates or names. What I have to do?
- What if I am not successful for a travel authorization?
- What do I do if I have lost my ESTA reference number?
The Visa Waiver Program is a program that enables citizens of 35 participating countries to travel to the United States for stays of 90 days or less without a visa. All passengers travelling under the Visa Waiver Program are required to have an approved Travel Authorization (ESTA)
ESTA stands for the Electronic System for Travel Authorization. It is an online based system required for business and holiday travellers who wish to enter to the United States ESTA it is not a USA visa. To apply for visa contact US Embassy http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_new/visa/index.html
Travel Authorization is it mandatory electronic request to enter the United States. Must be completed and approved online before travelling.
No, you are not required to print out approved authorization sheet and submit at the airport. However we recommend you keep ESTA's reference number on your records. Your application number will be require if you need update details at another time.
We recommend applying at least 72 hours before departure due to may receive the status "esta pending". In this case we must return within next 72 hours to receive a final response.
Andorra, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Republic of Malta, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, South Korea.
Approved ESTA is generally valid for two years from the date of issue or until the passport's expiration date.
Contact us and provide new details as follows:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Airline and flight number
- City where you are boarding
- Address while in the United States
Free of charge
You must apply for a new ESTA Visa Waiver Program.
If receive Travel not Authorized response please use the Embassy of the United States website to apply for non-immigrant visa.
If you have lost your ESTA application number, you cannot update your information in the system. If you wish you may reapply. It is not required to update your new travel details in ESTA, it is optional. ESTA approval is valid for two years from the date of issue. If you have lost your application number you are still eligible to enter the US.